Sunday, January 30, 2005

Guest Blogger

Annie Chien is a high school science teacher of regents living environment at School of the Future in lower Manhattan. I have known Annie for a couple of years now, beginning with a class we found ourselves in at CCNY (Evolution). I had not seen Annie since that class, but after I subscribed to the NSTA Biology Listserv (NSTA members only - login required), her name started appearing in my e-mail box as she commented on various questions people had posed on the listserv. Annie stumbled upon my blog and and we have begun talking about regents living environment and some of the issues it poses in terms of, e.g., constructivism and inquiry. She has been teaching the course for six years now, and I welcome her input. I have asked Annie to be a guest blogger here, which she has graciously accepted. I will let her spell out any other professional/personal information she would like to share. Look for her post early this coming week.


Welcome Annie!



No comments:

Post a Comment