Saturday, February 12, 2005

Expenses Update

In a previous post I discussed some of the extra costs of teaching and vowed to keep a running log. I'm having trouble keeping up with some of the nickel & dime stuff, so I'll just have to estimate. By nickel & dime, I mean the occasional candy or (more rarely) soda that I buy for my helpers and sometimes grocery store/$.99 store lab materials like seeds, cups, pasta, etc. I do have a few larger expenses to add to the total:


Previous total: $347.00 (I'm also rounding off from now on)


Pizza partys for both regents classes: $150.00 (including sodas, delivery tip, etc.)

Computer cable for scanner: 10.00

Stenographer pads for use as Exit Project Journals x 60 = $55.00

2 cases Staples multipurpose paper: $38.00 (sale price)
Nickel & dime since September: 100.00


Total: $700.00

No comments:

Post a Comment