Monday, May 24, 2004

New Assignment for Students

I have posted another question for my (pilot) students. This is another animation but this time without a voice over. The students' assignment is to write a voice over for the animation.


Question 2 for Pilot Students


I'm not sure a blog is the best format for this type of assignment, but we will see how it goes. It is essentially a writing assignment, with the final results posted on the blog. As written, there isn't much room for dialog, which is the beauty of the blogging format. I suppose to make it more blog appropriate I could add in a collaborative component, in which students offer feedback to each other.


What I would really like is some way to record their voice overs, post the audio file, and find some way to open up the animation window and an audio window at the same time. Synchronizing should be simple enough. Just hit the play button at the opening cue from the voice over. I will work on that idea this week and see what I can come up with. I do have the ability to upload files, since the blog is hosted on my personal website.

No comments:

Post a Comment