Friday, December 23, 2005

Wasted Time

All my plans of course went out the window for the week with the strike. Most classes were at 5-10 kids all week, so I let them catch up on missing work or do some regents review work from one of the review books we have at the school. Today is anybody's guess - strike is off but it's Friday after 3 days of no school and the day before holiday break - will the kids be bored from staying at home and all show up today, or will they say screw it, it's Friday, and stay home again?


Either way, Friday Random 10 goes on. Here's my list from the week, this time actually taken from my mp3 player (portable), so it's newerish stuff that I actually listen to, but again it's getting time to download some newerer material.


Artist Track


1.U2......Beautiful Day

2.Pixies......Gigantic

3.Pearl Jam......Light Years

4.Snow Patrol......Raze the City

5.Ocean Blue......Between Something & Nothing

6.Interpol......NYC

7.Weezer......Island in the Sun

8.Radiohead......My Iron Lung

9.The Arcade Fire.....Une Anee Sans Lumiere

10.World Leader Pretend......New Voices

No comments:

Post a Comment