Saturday, May 19, 2007

Shrek the Turd

Oh my god, that was the worst. I don't have a lot to say about it, you almost get the sense that the writers/producers put this out with the title (Shrek the Third as opposed to simply "Shrek 3") as their own inside joke about how bad it would be.


Wait for someone else to buy the DVD and then borrow it if you really just have to see how bad it is. A few laughs here and there, but poorly written, plodding, and one of the lamest endings imaginable. My kids seemed bored at times and haven't talked much about it as they do when they really like a movie.


And what was with all the couples in the theater on a Saturday afternoon - no kids - watching the second sequel to a children's cartoon? Aren't there any adult films playing today? Get a life. (Yeah, I'm feeling a bit like an ogre myself today...)

No comments:

Post a Comment