Sunday, February 24, 2008

First Real Snow



On Friday we woke up to what would eventually be about 6 inches of snow - in a relatively snow-less winter, this was something to celebrate. So here are a couple of pics of the kids in Ft. Tryon Park.


My camera is definitely spazzing on me - there's some crazy horizontal streaking in the images, but I haven't had time to check what the problem is.


After watching some other kids, they both just on their own decided to start "snowboarding" (basically standing up on a boogie board, and later borrowing someone's plastic snowboard). It took them about 10 tries to get the hang of it. Ah youth...


I would have pictures but they were terribly badly exposed. I'm thinking of going into debt finally for a digital SLR after years of piddling with this point & shoot toy.

No comments:

Post a Comment