Thursday, July 05, 2007

Acid Rain Lab

The acid rain lab is adapted from fellow NY State LE teacher Frank DuRoss. As I've mentioned repeatedly in the past, I like the idea of having a standardized lab format, and so I took one of Frank's labs and molded it around my lab template, changing a bit here and there along the way but preserving much of Frank's introductory text and the basic set up. I asked Frank's permission to post the lab and he graciously agreed.


As I mentioned here, I'm switching my labs to an online office suite, so in order to get the full featured lab with correct formatting, you have to click the "Power Edit" button and then allow a painless installation of the JAVA application that makes it all possible. It's a one-time deal. Please let me know how you like it, it's a new concept for me and I'm doing it on a trial basis.


Acid Rain Lab


ThinkAgain

Here's the traditional:


Acid Rain Lab (MSWord)

No comments:

Post a Comment