Friday, July 20, 2007

Half-Way There

I've finished half the flashcard definitions (first 3 units), which covers at least half the school year. I'll leave the rest for later. The only thing I have remaining to do in the next week or so is finish the image cards for the first 3 units. A reminder that the spreadsheet is here - criticisms or suggestions welcome. You can download as excel file if you want (file-export-.xls).


I've printed the flashcards to pdf. Students will be able to access them and study online through Flashcard Exchange, but they cannot print from flashcard exchange, so I've uploaded the pdf files to this blog and my e-chalk class page for those kids who inevitably loose the copies I give them.


I've added a flashcard section to the sidebar, beneath My Lab List, rather than putting the links into this post.

No comments:

Post a Comment