Tuesday, July 24, 2007

The Naturalist


One son is really into nature, the great outdoors, frogs, bugs, the works. The other one prefers the physical sciences, particularly physics/chemistry. I don't have any good pictures of the other one in some sort of physics-y context, but I'll work on it. In the interest of equal time, I'm posting a random picture of him anyway. We're making a lava lamp this weekend or early next week, so I should have something better then...





Last night they both expressed interest (unprompted) in starting a website - I did suggest a blog would be the way to go for simplicity and ease of use. I'll link when they get them running. Only one wants to start a science blog, the other, the naturalist, wants to start an "Animorphs" blog. He's actually much more into the arts than science, although Animporphs is in the science-fiction genre.


UPDATE

Awesome Science Blog

He would be thrilled see a comment! (I moderate comments, just in case).

No comments:

Post a Comment