Monday, July 16, 2007

Flashcard Update

Here's a link to my flashcard home page. You can view and study but not download or print unless you have an account ($19.95). There's even an rss feed for anyone who wants to subscribe and get updated as I add and refine cards. I'm about 1/4 of the way through the 400+ terms and have created some image cards. I decided to separate out the image cards - it's a long story but it's essentially a logistical issue - I can maintain the spreadsheet at google docs with vocabulary, and import the terms and definitions wholesale to keep up with revisions, but that doesn't work so well if image cards are mixed in with text-only cards.


So here are the updated files. Eventually I will post these in the sidebar:


UPDATE (7/20/07)

Cards now listed in sidebar


And just for illustation, here are the (incomplete) image cards (view at "100%" or they look crummy):



Vocabulary Flashcard Image Questions



Vocabulary Flashcard Image Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment