Tuesday, July 03, 2007

Summer Planning

As you can probably tell (the two of you who "subscribe" to my blog anyway), the period of time from end of May to beginning of July is a stressed out frenzy of regents prep, graduation prep (12th and 8th grade), prom, final grades, marking regents exam, cleaning up the room, etc. This flurry of activity is followed by the sudden emptiness I feel at the end of each year. It always takes me a few days to adjust to change in pace.


I haven't wasted any time though, getting to work on planning for next year. The older I get the shorter the summers are. I want to have everything in place this September and finally get my master's project finished sometime this academic year - the deadline is fast approaching for me to complete all the requirements for my permanent license. I am thinking of completely changing my topic, but I'll have more time to worry about it later in the summer.


So, rather than load everything into a single posting, I'll be adding a few little tidbits over the next few days - I've got new labs to upload and describe, results from this year's regents exam, some ranting about New Yorkers (especially the pedestrians!) and and more.

No comments:

Post a Comment